Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December 23, 2009

21st birthday

We have been in Chicago since the party, and having arrived home around 7 pm, Corey, Brad, and I relaxed in Holt with my dad. We ate dinner and watched Up before corey and I showered and got dressed to go out. Both my dad and brother stood in the hallway taking pictures-haha- before (and I cannot decide whether this is awesome or embarrassing) my dad got us in the car, picked up Austin and Grace, and dropped us downtown East Lansing. We went to the Riv and to the Post, just hanging out for a bit with two really good old friends.

Our taxi driver home was going to be a father within the week. He also told us about ecstasy in Korea...

When we got home, we woke up my brother who came downstairs with us to chat for a long while. We sat by the fire talking about global warming and environmental issues before I started listening to "Not fire Not Ice" lyrics and getting super depressed about leaving the country in one week.

and at the same time, unbelievably excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment